DailyPay Phone Numbers and Emails

Press Inquiries
employee.support@dailypay.com
Employee Support
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

DailyPay Contact Information

New York, New York 10004
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (ET)

DailyPay Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Debbie P Fzp
Where are my earnings?
1.1

You have an updated balance of $0.89 Where is my pay? This company is a fraud!!! I chatted with Dylan who refused to open an investigation at the end of 3 business days. Extremely poor customer s...

Pissedconsumer3840886
Company deposited paycheck into someone else's bank account and will now not do anything about it. This has been going on for...

wasn't a fraud investigation ongoing. If anybody had committed fraud it must be them. Terrible customer service. Just another company that is taking advantage of low wage workers. Terrible compan...

Summary of DailyPay Customer Service Calls

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call DailyPay Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Can't access my account”
  • “Change phone number to verify account”
  • “Locked account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for my money”
  • “Assistance”
  • “Idk how to set up my daily pay.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Deposit”
  • “Money did not deposit into my account”
  • “Disputed transaction”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get my DailyPay from yesterday”
  • “Didn't receive my money”
  • “Didn't get my pay”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not working”
  • “Something isnt working right”
  • “My daily pay is not working”

Employment Question:

• “Paycheck messed up”
  • “Haven't received my paycheck”
  • “Payroll”

Cards Question:

• “Stolen card”
  • “Trying too get my elite pay card”
  • “My check was sent to the wrong card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Chech activation”
  • “Try to reactivate my daily pay”
  • “To cancel my daily pay”

Staff Question:

• “Took around 300 dollars out of my check and i didnt use there services this pay period”
  • “Signing up for service.”
  • “They won't answer the *** phone, ive been on hold for hours and no one's picked up, why have a customer service line if you're not gonna do anything. I need to reset my password and i can't get my money from my account which i need now”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website down”
  • “Website not working”
  • “Website malfunction”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Because nobody will return my calls we emails all day”
  • “Changing my number”
  • “Changing my phone number”

Other Question:

• “Transferring funds”
  • “Enrollment”
  • “My money”

About

DailyPay Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.dailypay.com/terms
DailyPay Privacy Policy
www.dailypay.com have implemented this Privacy Policy because The Customer's privacy, and the privacy of other users, is important to The Company This Privacy Policy explains Company's online information practices and the choices The User can make about the way The Client's Personal Information is collected and used in connection with the Services. This Privacy Policy forms part of DailyPay's' Terms of Use which is available on Company's website www.dailypay.com/terms. By using the Services, The User of company services consent to the terms of this Privacy Policy and to DailyPay's' collection, processing and sharing of Personal Information for the purposes set forth herein. If The User do not agree to this Privacy Policy, please do not access or otherwise use the Services. www.dailypay.com reserve the right, at DailyPay's' discretion, to change this Privacy Policy at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Privacy Policy on the Site, and The Customer's continued use of the Services thereafter means that The Client accept those changes.
To read more: https://www.dailypay.com/privacy
DailyPay FAQ
To read more: https://www.dailypay.com/faq
DailyPay Pros and Cons

Pros: When it works it works and when it dont it dont, I get a text message to my phone every time i get payed, Access to pay early, Early access, Can view my earnings

Cons: Really bad service, Not always available, Do not answer the phones or call you back, Issues with pay balances, Garbage customer service

DailyPay reviews and complaints

1.7
SunTrust
431 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about DailyPay? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup